2/7/08

More on the Nursery

Sorry for those on my RSS feed. I was going through my drafts and saw that this wasn't posted because the pictures were messed up. Here you go, this is TJ's room partially done.

Okay so we have gotten a little more done on the nursery. I'll show you some pics of the decor so you can get the idea of what it will look like.

here are the pictures that will be above his bed. 

this is the wall directly across from where his crib will be. The floors are done yet. We have just been painting and getting the decor up.
here is the really cool light switch

here is a picture of just his dresser before we got the TJ up. the nobs on the dresser are texas stars

 and then here is his toy box that my brother Josh made. its pretty heavy duty and he'll be able to take this to college with him.
well that's it for now. I'll post more when more is done. see ya
blog comments powered by Disqus

Total Pageviews