2/8/12

Program and Preschool

This is terrible of me but I completely forgot to post a few pictures of TJ's school program at Christmas time. It was a very cute program with a sweet story. It was a donkey barbeque, but completely adorable!!!


We found out early December that TJ's teacher would no longer be teaching at his school. We knew this would be an adjustment for him. He LOVED his teacher. It was glorious when I would tell him something he would tell me that his teacher says that too. Even after she left he would continue to tell me what she has told him. Even though my son is at age three and in his first year of school. I am so grateful for his teacher(s) and made sure I told her so. I sent a card in TJ's bag on her last day and told her how much we appreciate her and we will miss her.

When he returned to school after being out of school for a two weeks and then having a new teacher. It was really hard for him to adjust. Thanks to my mom and dad who had to work with him a lot. Especially my dad who took him to school each day and had to work with him and pray with him. He is doing so much better!


blog comments powered by Disqus

Total Pageviews