9/24/07

Fall and Almost 12 Weeks


Well I don't know about anybody else, but I am totoally excited about it being fall. When I heard on the radio that it was officially going to be fall Sunday morning at 4:41 AM I got excited. For 1 I like my fall decorations, 2 its the first time to put them up in the new house, and finally 3 that means we are closer to Christmas. I love Christmas, I love the decorations, and I am really excited about knowing what I'm having. Boy or girl?

Which brings me to my next point in the blog. I'm 11 and 1/2 weeks now. I'm so excited. That means on thursday I will be 12 weeks or 3 months along. My next doctors appointment is on October 3rd at 9. We go to the hospital for a sonogram. They will record this one for us. Then I go again on the 8th for my regular check up with my doctor. Its been really nice Tim goes to all my appointments. It's awesome not having to repeat EVERYTHING back to him he just hears it when I do. I of course have been forgeting things all the time, I sleep, and I eat. The baby is about the size of a fig. I can rub my hand over my tummy and feel where the baby is. but yeah I think that is about it.

talk to ya later. I'll keep you posted
blog comments powered by Disqus

Total Pageviews