11/5/07

Update at 4 Months


I finally hit the 4th month of pregnancy (17 weeks) Well I'm acutally 17 1/2 weeks now, but heck this was simply enough. I'm feeling the baby move even though Tim can't yet. It feels like I'm on a roller coaster or like hunger pains just not in the right place. I have a little pooch that I thought was fat but is getting harder everyday. The baby is about 5 inches long (size of an large onion) and weighs about 5 ounces. We've bought a few things but they can be used for either a boy or a girl and of course we are already stocking up on diapers and wipes.



I had a doctor's appointment today. Everything looked great. My next doctor's appointment is on Wednesday the 21st at 9:30 we will be going in for a sonogram. They will be checking the baby's messurements and we will hopefully be finding out the sex of the baby. At that time I will be 20 weeks along. 
blog comments powered by Disqus

Total Pageviews