1/4/11

Beauty

Sitting here looking at my little girl. I started thinking about her future...

I was just looking at her features and saw such beauty. She has pretty lips, pretty eyes, beautiful skin, perfect nose, she has all the best features of Tim and I.

I am already praying for her husband and for her future. Some may think I'm crazy, but it is my job as her parent to pray for her. No one can pray for her like I can, just like no one can love her like me.

I pray he loves God more than he loves her, I pray he respects her, I pray he has passion and is driven, I pray he loves her unconditionally, I pray he holds her when she is hurting, I pray that he isn't the one to hurt her, I pray he loves her for her, I pray she learns from Tim and I about marriage and how you treat each other. Oh the list goes on and on.

I do know that her beauty on the outside is NOTHING if she doesn't have beauty on the inside. I also pray she becomes a passionate woman of God. That she lays down her plans for her life and takes up His with all her being. I pray we do everything we are suppose to do in order to teach her and to help her become who she is destined to be.

Can't wait to teach her to pray, to sing, to worship, and to seek His face at all times.

Anyways, I was just sitting here looking at her and wanted to share my thoughts.
blog comments powered by Disqus

Total Pageviews