4/17/07

Finished Game Room


We finally finished the game room project. Last thursday Terry came over and helped Tim rebuild the base for the pool table. After they finished the base they went inside to install the A/C unit, while they were installing the A/C I was painting the base.
My mom came over on friday night and helped me hang on the decor in the room. Tim got the TV mount up and the tv working. After my mom left I started to paint the top of the pool table well of course after taping the table off to the paint wouldn't get on the felt.
We had a bunch of people come over on saturday that hadn't seen the house yet. The game room was a hit. If I showed the game room first nobody would leave to see the rest of the house...or well it took them a lot longer to leave.
Here are the Pictures:

blog comments powered by Disqus

Total Pageviews