11/29/07

21 Weeks/ 5 Months

Well everyone I made it past the half way mark. I feel like I got really big this last week. I know it has been a progressive thing but I feel better about things because I actually look pregnant now and not just like I'm gaining weight. I take a picture every week but my computer has a virus and I can't download my pictures to my computer and we can't find the darn cord to download them to Tim's computer. So you guys are out of luck on seeing the tummy shots.

I'm 21 weeks today or five months. The baby weights about a pound and I've only gained about 6! WOO HOO. I know its coming I'm going to keep growing until I feel like I can't anymore....and then some.

Its so exciting seeing Tim interacte with TJ he puts his face up to my stomach and talks to him. Then of course TJ starts going crazy anytime he hears Tim's voice. Tim's been able to actually see and feel the signs that a baby is in there and I think its really starting to click for him. He's been great with me and I know he is going to be an amazing father.

Thank you for your prayers and keep them up!
blog comments powered by Disqus

Total Pageviews