2/25/10

Preparations

SO overwhelmed!

We are leaving for Israel tomorrow! Yikes. I'm so excited but getting everything ready before we leave is so overwhelming.

 We have been planning this trip for about 6 months. The things that are overwhelming is getting our family ready to go in all different directiosn. Gracee to the Wirth's, TJ to Arkansas, us to Israel, and our hosue ready for guest the second weekend we are gone.

It never fails that when I completely overhaul my house and make it spotless the next day when the guys get home TJ will be playing and make a big mess.

I know everything will be fine but I have that nagging feeling in my stomach that I'm forgetting something. I just hope it isn't a big thing.

Next post will be about the trip! YAH!!!
blog comments powered by Disqus

Total Pageviews