10/29/09

Change


Change....

I love change, most of the time that is. I love how relationships change and evolve.

TJ changes so much. He honestly learns something new everyday. Our relationship is building all the time. He learns about me and I learn about him and I love what its becoming. He is talking more and more each day. The talking is turning into conversation and sentences. I may not understand the sentences but he is saying them. We probably only understand a third of what he is saying but thats more than we were before.

Last week during vacation was a big learning time for him. We were able to spend constant time with him and work on some words and sounds.

Here are words we actually understand:
Mum
Dada
Papa
KayKay
Josh
Mamy
Up
Help
Please (prease)
Thank you (tank ah)
Dre (Dddrraaa)
Crackers (cra ers)
Drink (dink)
More

He is becoming a kid and he's not my baby. I love him so much!!
blog comments powered by Disqus

Total Pageviews