10/2/09

It's Been a Good Year


I got a notice that I have had my URL a year. My very own URL. I was so excited last year when I picked it out and purchased it. I would blog all the time, partly because I had a new baby that was only a few months old that needed to be talked about ALL the time. Recently I have been trying to find other topics about our life other than TJ.

We have spent a lot of time working on our house and I felt that I have learned enough to talk about my experiences and have also felt drawn to speak about just life in general and how certain life experiences affect me.

Just wanted to take a moment to wish myself and my blog URL a Happy Anniversary!

Hope to see you all here this coming year and I’m excited to see what all I have to say this year.

It has indeed been a good year!





blog comments powered by Disqus

Total Pageviews