1/1/10

The Year 2009


The year 2009.

I had been looking forward to this year for a while since it was going to be the year I had my Golden Birthday. But this year turned out to be great for many reasons. My son turned one, he started walking, he has become a little man, he took his first airplane ride, and went to his first rodeo.

I got a macbook, I fell on my back on the ice, Terry and Lizzie got married, Josh and Andrea got pregnant, I lost some friendships but gained some new ones. Its  been a very exciting year and can't wait to see what God has in store for us this next year.

To start off we are going to be welcoming Nate (my nephew) into the world, sending my brother to Afghanistan, and going to Israel. Already going to be starting off with happy tears and sad tears as we say hello and say goodbye.

God will be out strength and comfort through this all.

I'll keep you posted as things move along.

Happy New Year from The Leckies!!
blog comments powered by Disqus

Total Pageviews