5/16/10

12 Weeks

Its hard to believe that its been 7 weeks since we found out. I know the rest of these weeks are going to fly by.

I had my first official appointment about a week and a half ago. Everything went well. I was pretty excited I found out that I had gained 44!! pounds with TJ and I started this pregnancy the same weight I was before I got pregnant with TJ. I know I should have already known that but I just never paid attention. Awesome!

I haven't really said anything but I've been able to feel the baby move. I knew it would be a whole lot sooner this time around but it was sooner than I thought. This week the baby developed its reflexes. Friday night I laid still while Tim felt the baby move when he would move his fingers. This is by far my most favorite part of pregnancy.

The last few weeks of the 1st trimester has been different then the first weeks. I was hungry or sick every other day. I've been lucky, I've had a lot of so-so days. This weekend was kinda rough, I've felt blah the whole time. I've been hungry but sick about 45 minutes after I ate.

I go on Friday for another sonogram. Always exciting!

I did ask TJ if I was having a boy or girl and he said boy. haha. We'll see if he's right.

Anyways, until next time. I'll be posting again when I'm in my 2nd Trimester, the trimester of bliss. Oh and this baby already loves worship music.
blog comments powered by Disqus

Total Pageviews