5/20/10

Projects

So many!!! I'm so surprised that I'm not completely stressed out. Maybe its because I'm so tired and can't get focused or even motivated to do anything but crash as soon as I get home. I guess I'm waiting on the 2nd trimester boost of energy.

  • We have to completely empty our office and organize the closet in there--fun....can't wait!
  • We have to move the bed into the office, new guest room.
  • We have to tear out the carpet 
  • We have to do the process of putting in the new floors
  • We have to create a wonderful peaceful nursery for our new baby
  • We have to continue to doing our day jobs
  • We have to continue to do house work and raise a toddler
 I just can't get focused at all. I am a person who likes to go to bed with the house clean and all ready for the next day and I just can't seem to get there.

One more week and I'll be in my 2nd trimester. I'm hoping and praying that this will soon be the end of my motivated free life.

I do go in for a sonogram first thing in the morning and I'm super excited. Pictures later
blog comments powered by Disqus

Total Pageviews