3/28/11

Octor Appointments

I told TJ this morning that Daddy and I were going to take him and Anna to the doctor today. I went on asking him if he had a good weekend, if he was going to be good today, and if he slept well.

After we went through these questions he asked me, “Mommy, I show octor my owie?” when I replied “yes”, he asked if he could show octor wee owies? (Two Owies) Hehe, this weekend we really worked on him saying two and most of the time he does. Since it was 6:30 in the morning I let it slide and verified with him that he meant two.

Well they both had their appointments today at 4 and they are perfect!

TJ weighs 35.2 pounds and is 3 feet 2 inches tall. 

Anna is also doing well. She weighed 13 pounds 13 ounces, 24 1/4 inches long, and her head was 15 3/4 inches around. She had to get two shots and is sleeping right now. 

Now I'm signing off to go with TJ to play with his new birthday toys.



blog comments powered by Disqus

Total Pageviews