8/3/09

1st Timothy Worshiping

I know we always talk about TJ worshiping and how awesome it is to see him raise his hands, clap and worship. BUT TJ didn't just decided to do this one day. He watches his daddy lead us in worship every Sunday. He is learning from a true worshipper. His Daddy!

Tim has such a great spirit and in a split second he can be right there in midst of God's almighty presence. I can be running around the house like a chicken with my head chopped off and Tim can be right there completed consummed with Christ. He seeks the face of God in intamcy and has to worship. He can enter into worhsip at the drop of a hat. He loves to worship and enters easily into the presence of God. When he strums his guitar and worships the King of Glory than all you can do is follow him in worhsip.

I am so blessed to be married to this man, I am so honored to call him my husband, and I am proud that he is the father of my son.

Thank you Timothy for being such a great example for our household! I love you
blog comments powered by Disqus

Total Pageviews