4/9/10

Oh So Excited

We would proudly like to announce that.....drum roll....

I AM PREGNANT!

I am 7 weeks along and I am due on November 26th the day right after Thanksgiving.

We are so excited. We were thinking it would be a little later but I guess it was in God's plan to do it on His timing and not ours. We already have names picked out and already have things planned that will need to be changed in the house to make room for the new addition.

We went to the doctor on Wednesday and talked about insurance, did paperwork and I had blood work done. My 1st sonogram will be on April 26th and 1st actually doctors appointment will be on May 4th.

If you ask TJ where the baby is....he'll say in his tummy.

And this is how we told the grandparents:
blog comments powered by Disqus

Total Pageviews