9/7/10

28 Weeks

These have been some pretty crazy weeks. A lot has happened, we have travelled a lot and we have gotten so many things done around the house. For now I’m just going to talk about my little baby in my belly. The most recent name that TJ has for her is Beanner (baby Anna).

I’m 28 weeks and 4 days pregnant….less than 12 weeks to go!

Anna:
My appointments are going well. I’m going to the doctor every other week. My current weight gain is at 15 pounds, so much better than where I was at this point with TJ. I had my sugar test a week ago and it came back normal so I won’t have to go back for the 3 hour test. Miss Anna is moving like crazy. Her active time is right after dinner before bed.  She is about 15 inches long now from head to toe and weighs about 2 1/2 pounds. I had my first throw up. When I was pregnant with TJ I couldn’t lay down flat after the half way point because he put too much pressure on my stomach and it would all try to come back up. Well on Saturday night we had a bunch of fried food late and when I laid down I had my head propped up but during the night my head slipped off the pillow for a while and everything I ate decided to come back up. Yuck! Since then if I feel like my stomach may give me troubles I take an antacid before I lay down to calm my stomach down.

The Room:
We have been really busy getting her room ready. My shower is in a few weeks and we need to have the room ready before then. The room is already painted so that was a big project that didn’t need to be done. The carpet had been torn out and the tack strips were pulled up last weekend. This last week I swept and cleaned up all the dust and little pieces of wood left over from tearing that out. Yesterday we decided to attack the room. We got the underlayment down, the base boards pulled up and the flooring laid. It looks so good. Tonight we put the base boards back on, the transitions strips at the doorways, and then all that's left is the chair rail. The rest of the things that need to be done are cosmetic, such as decorations and lighting. 
carpet out, tack strips out, floors cleaned, under layment down 
 more than 2/3 way done
flooring done, base boards back up, and transition strips done
blog comments powered by Disqus

Total Pageviews