1/12/09

Let's Go Ride a Bike

My parents gave me a bike for Christmas. It is very fashionable. Its Pink!! I love it and now Tim and I could go riding together. Oh wait we have TJ now. So this wouldn't have been the easiest thing to do. While we were in Bentonville, Tim and I escaped for a bit to Walmart. We went over by the bike stuff just to see what they had and saw a seat that hooks onto the bike for babies.

Once we got home and after getting the seat on the bike and making sure it was secure we put TJ in there to try it out. He loved it. He even loved sitting there on the bike in the living room but once we got out on the street he was talking and singing. Even after we would go over a bump I would grunt at him he would grunt back. He was so cute and once it gets a little warmer we'll go on a family bike ride.

This is the first night we had it together. It was dark and couldn't get any good pictures of us riding.
This is us riding down the street on Sunday. 
blog comments powered by Disqus

Total Pageviews