9/9/08

Happy Birthday Sarah!


My Sister in law Sarah is celebrating her birthday today. I have known Sarah for a very long time, long before Tim and I were together. Sarah helped me with a lot of events during wedding preparations. She has welcomed me into the family by being a friend to me. We were lucky enough to be in the same apartment complex for the first few months of marriage and living within a few miles of each other until this past April. There were some times that we wish we could have spent some more time together but still enjoy what we do have. We have had great times together and even shared the time of pregnancy together. She is a great sister, friend and now an Aunt to my TJ.

Happy Birthday Sarah! Hope you have a great day, we need to Skype.
blog comments powered by Disqus

Total Pageviews