7/17/08

I chose Life...I get Persecuted

I am a little frustriated with the way people who are not Christians think. Why do they think that if Christians get mad or mess up that they are no longer saved. Or why do they think once you are a christian that you no longer make mistakes. Why can't people simply be happy for people who choose life over death. My dad a couple of weeks ago talked about that God offers us everything (life, health, happiness, etc.) if only we choose him. It seems that people think that it is easier and more fullfilling to be mean and hateful than happy and nice.
I'm tired of getting attacked and persecuted for being a nice Christian woman. I guess I better get over it its going to happen. All I can do is be happy none the less. Maybe by prayer and me being a good Christian, God can reach their hard hearts. Well God can reach them but will they soften and live for him????


Matthew 5:10
Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.


Matthew 5:12
Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.


thanks for letting me share my thoughts and frustrations =)
blog comments powered by Disqus

Total Pageviews