8/31/11

Awesome

TJ had his first Tee Ball game on Monday night. You can see most of my pictures on Facebook, I’ll be posting them individually on here. I took a picture of him right when he was getting to first base and he made this face. I thought it was awesome. 

He did great in the game. He played a few different positions and hit great.
 
We are so proud of him!
 
Thank you to everyone who came out and supported TJ. He had the loudest cheering section. I know he felt so loved.
 
I did tell Tim I wouldn’t be snapping pictures during every game. I love the pictures but I also want to enjoy the games. I’ll take the camera because I can’t go without it but I’ll just grab it when I need to take a picture instead of holding it and walking around with it.
blog comments powered by Disqus

Total Pageviews