11/27/08

Turkey Day

The day staeted with us getting ready at the hotel and getting over to G&G schlueter's house. We did stop and get donuts since we missed breakfast. After hours of preparation we ate. Yummy! With some of the left overs me and my mom made some food for TJ. He was able to have some for lunch and loved it. Now some of us are snoring on the couch, playing on the floor, blogging, talking on the phone or studying. Good times. Well we sucessfully finished our thanksgiving meal and are ready for soup made with leftovers and a ring made with leftovers. I'm on Tim's phone writing this and not to sure how to add pictures but of course I'll get one up ASAP. I will also keep you informed on how are black Friday shopping goes. Happy Thanksgiving everyone any God bless you and your family.
blog comments powered by Disqus

Total Pageviews